Saturday 12 May 2012

Umi Hand Cream

Hey Beauts!
So it was my birthday not too long ago and one of the many presents that I was kindly given was a very nice hand cream set. Now this brand is called Umi, which is a brand at Waitrose. Now I wasn't sure whether I wanted to dedicate an entire post to a hand cream from a supermarket, but I decided to say 'to hell with it!' because I absolutely LOVE it!


Now I am not the biggest fan of hand cream if I'm being totally honest, because it always seems to leave my hands feeling greasy and gross, so when I received this I wasn't exactly thrilled. But I tell you what this cream is like nothing I've ever tried before, it's soft, soaks in so quickly and smells absolutely incredible - I'm not joking!
It is Pomegranate and Acacia Honey, so is just a mix of heavenly fragrance!
It came in a set with a nail file and some hand fizzers.... which I'm pretty sure are just bath bombs for ya hands, but I haven't tried them yet - so who knows what they could turn out to be!;)
Also as it's a supermarket own brand it's so reasonably priced, it's around about the £3 mark for a bottle this size (100ml), so go and grab yourself some!

I know this may have been a pretty boring post but I just needed to tell you guys about this stuff so you can go ahead and start falling in love too!

Thanks for reading!x

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of pomegranate, must keep my out for this!

    VAR ETC

    ReplyDelete