Friday 30 May 2014

Natural Makeup

Hey Pixies!

Now don't get me wrong I am a sucker for thick winged liner or a killer smokey eye but recently I have been preferring to save those dramatic looks for special occasions. Because often when you wear makeup like that everyday, the novelty wears off and it doesn't feel so special anymore. Also with summer just around the corner (although it doesn't seem it) a lighter look, looks and feels so much nicer. 

Products Used 


Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum/YSL Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

YSl Touche Eclat /Boujois Healthy Mix Concealer

Soap & Glory Archery 

No7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control Mascara/Clinique High Impact Mascara

Benefit High Beam/17 highlighter 

Benefit Coralista/Nars Laguna Bronzer

No7 High Shine Lipgloss Rose Pearl 


Those are roughly the products I've been using, I've put quite a lot down, considering the 'minimal makeup' theme, but the '/' mean that I either use one or the other depending on what I'm feeling on the day!

This doesn't mean that I don't still love whacking out the red lip on a night out or a smokey eye at a party, I just feel like lighter makeup is so much better for my skin and it also makes those looks feel like a real treat! 

♥♥︎♥

No comments:

Post a Comment