Tuesday 6 May 2014

I'm baack!

Hey pixies...


Ok so let's all just take a few minutes to laugh at me - go on I know you want to! My last post was A NEW YEARS post, almost 5 months ago (!) and in which I spoke about not setting resolutions because I never stick to them, how right was I eh? The only resolution I made was to blog more and how well did I keep to that? ...Well let's move on shall we.


So I know no excuse is really good enough but alike the last few years the first half of 2014 has been eventful and not very good for me, but recently I have made a few decisions that are really going to change my life and for the better.


So now that I find myself in a slightly better place personally, lets blog! 


I really have missed this little portion of the internet and the whole beauty community! Alright my bank balance has been better off but my sense of enjoyment has taken a knock without it. 


So as the days are getting longer, the weather's getting warmer and summer seems to be well and truly on the way, I am so excited to start tap tap tapping away at my keyboard once again. Even as I type ideas are whizzing round my mind, so here goes!!

I really hope there are still some of you lovelies left that fancy reading me again! 



Oh and here's a picture of a puppy in nerd glasses, it made me smile so I hope it does you too!

Lots of love always 

 C 
 x

No comments:

Post a Comment