Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Hey Pixies!
So I give you all permission to slap my wrists and give me a good telling off!! I know it's been over two weeks since I last posted but what with stressful school work and chrimbo prep, I just really haven't found much time to update my little bloggeroo!

So anyway, this is just a post to say Merry Christmas! Here are a few photos of how I decorated my room for the festive period. I had many more and was going to do a DIY post, but never actually got round to it. So here are just a select few snaps to accompany the message (only because posts without pictures don't feel right to me!). Enjoy!!


So there's just a couple of ways in which I have tried to inject a little festivity into my bedroom!

I hope you all have a fantabulous Christmas and get everything you wished for! 

Lots of love and thanks for reading as always!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Yankee Candle!
    Merry Christmas :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it's my favourite scent for this time of year!x

      Delete