Thursday 21 February 2013

London Haul

Hey Pixies!

So last weekend I took a wee trip to London with some friends for my friends Amy's birthday!!
I bought a few goodies, so I thought that I'd share them with you!



First of all we went to MAC, where I picked up the Studio Sculpt Foundation in shade NW20. 


I've been wanting this foundation for so long, I got a sample of it in the summer and really loved it so I thought that I would take the plunge and purchase! I am really loving it so far. It's gell-based so a little goes a really long way. If you would like me to do a full review let me know as I would be more than happy to! 


Then we stopped of at Forever 21. I have been wanting some statement necklaces for a while and Forever 21 is just the place to find them as their jewellery is gorgeous and so reasonably priced! 


I really love all of these as I just think that they will add a little something to even the most boring of outfits! The tusk necklace looks great under collars and the chunkier and larger necklaces look great over jumpers and plain baggy tees. 


Last of all we dropped by Topshop of course, where I couldn't resist grabbing a few things - I am a sucker for Topshop ;) 



So this was all I got clothes wise! You can't really tell in the light of the photo but the cropped jumper is actually a really vibrant mint green! It's gorgeous and I am absolutely in love with the brand new Joni jeans! They fit like a glove and a really super high-waisted! My friend and I call them Monica jeans as they remind us of the type if 90s jeans that Monica lived in during the early seasons of Friends! (we're not addicted to Friends or anything!) 

That's all I got from the clothes sections but I did pick up a couple of lipsticks! 


I grabbed myself shades Saint and Rio Rio. I have been after a replacement for my beloved Hue by MAC for a while as mine is very nearly done! I was going to grab another at the MAC store but decided against it as my birthday is coming up! So I was delighted when in Topshop I came across Saint (which I'd never heard of before). I was over the moon as it is an almost exact dupe! So if there's anyone out there who wants to try Hue but isn't sure whether they want to spend £14 on  lipstick - head to Topshop and get Saint! 
I fancied a couple of new lipsticks and I thought I'd pick two completely different ones so I went for a bright red! I bought Ruby Woo in the summer but I find it quite a pinky red and very drying on my already broken lips!! I love the trueness of Rio Rio and I thought that, although it is very matte, it would be a tad more moisturising!! 

So that concludes my London haul! I really hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading!x

No comments:

Post a Comment