Monday 2 June 2014

Benefit TropiCoral

j
k


In an attempt to inject some summer into my makeup I picked this lovely Benefit set up from Boots the other day. I only went over to enquire as to the price of CORALista and ended up coming away this this...oops! 

I absolutely love it though and have been using it pretty much everyday. It's a perfect set to take on holiday to have that gorgeous, summery coral glow. 

It includes (as you can probably see):

High Beam
Cha Cha Tint
CORALista Blush
CORALista Lip Gloss 

To me these sets are just perfect for trying a nice range of products that all compliment each other, at such a great price. And that way, if you don't like one of them, you haven't wasted a lot of money on just one thing! 
It was £25.50, and considering CORALista on it's own is £23.50, you're getting a pretty good deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment